John photographed our wedding on 10/14/17 and also my brother’s back in 2013. He was a joy to work with! Our pictures came out AMAZING! We were so happy we hired him as our photographer. I mean you can’t really go wrong when your brother tells you how great he is.
He made my girls and I feel so comfortable while we were getting ready and kept us laughing. He made our first look very enjoyable and made us feel at ease. He is such a fun photographer. At our final meeting, he helped me plan out the day by making a timeline and I was very grateful for that. He also did a VERY good job at putting up with my husband’s rowdy friends and got hilarious dance floor pictures.
Thanks so much John – we are so lucky to have all these amazing pictures to look back on for years to come.
– Laura and Dan Stroud (Received photos 7 days after wedding.)
“John: Thank you so much for all your help and hard work. The pictures came out beautiful!”
– Stephanie and Tyler Sutherland (Received photos 5 days after wedding.)
– Lani and Matthew Throssell (Received photos 5 days after wedding.)
West Milford, N.J.
“John: Thank you so much for photographing our wedding day! You were a breeze to work with and our pictures turned out beautiful! I would recommend StudioBlu Photography to anyone having a special event in our area.”
– Amanda and Rob Anderson, West Milford, N.J. (Received photos 7 days after wedding.)
New York, N.Y.
“John: Many, many thanks for the photographs of us. My compliments on your imaginative choice of angles! Peace.”
– Stanley Blum, famous painter, poet, jazz historian, New York City.
(You can see Stanley’s wonderful artwork HERE.)